Summary Tables - Supplementary Estimates
The Summary Tables provide a high-level perspective and comparative "ready reference" for all appropriations (annual, permanent and multi-year).
- Summary Tables for the Supplementary Estimates of Appropriations 2016/17
- Published: 26 May 2016
- ISBN: 978-0-908337-99-6 (Online)
- Also published on the Treasury website.
The Summary Tables cover:
- aggregates for all Votes - showing totals for the Estimates and Supplementary Estimates for 2015/16 with respect to each type of appropriation and of Crown revenue and capital receipts
- each appropriation type and total appropriations for each Vote - showing totals of the Estimates and Supplementary Estimates for 2015/16
- multi-category expenses and capital expenditure (MCAs)
- current-year revenue-dependent appropriations
- capital injections for Departments and Offices of Parliament, and
- types of Crown revenue and Crown capital receipts for 2015/16 associated with each Vote.
For inclusion in the Summary Tables, MYAs are converted into actual or forecast amounts for each financial year.